Sunday 2 September 2012

Basket Case - The Trilogy


What's in the basket? After the success of Return of the Living Dead - Special Edition, on 22nd October Second Sight are releasing Frank Henenlotter's Basket Case 1, 2 & 3 on DVD/Blu-Ray as a Special Edition boxset with lots of great extras. To read my review go here.

Look out for my interview with director Frank Henenlotter in issue #381 of Starburst Magazine (due out 14th September). Frank is also my guest on FRIDAY NIGHT FRIGHTS  my new horror podcast hosted by Starburst Magazine to be launched later this month - watch this space for more details in the coming weeks!

And while I'm on the subject of Basket Case I'll be interviewing Duane himself, Kevin Van Hentenryck, later this week. So if you have any questions you'd like me to put to Kevin let me know!

No comments: